Maxiblock ZincOn Sunscreen
Maxiblock Zinc uses Zinc Oxide to provide sun protection. If you’re after a sunscreen which provides a mineral shield from the harsh sun’s rays these are the perfect products.
- Available in a convenient SPF 30 Tube that rubs in clears or with a level of bronze tint.
- Available in a large SPF 50 Stick that is white or with a level of bronze tint.
- Designed and made in Australian for our harsh conditions.
- Use at least 35ml per adult application: 5ml (a teaspoon) to the face (including ears and neck), each limb, the back, and the front of the body.
- Apply liberally onto clean, dry skin and rub evenly at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
- Avoid intensive midday sun or prolonged sun exposure. Keep young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and sufficient Maxiblock sunscreen for all unprotected areas.
- Caution For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or fabrics.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. For sensitive skins, test product for any irritation on a small area of skin.
Zinc Cream is available in Clear and Bronze
- 50g Tubes – SPF 30
Zinc Stick is available is White and Bronze
- 12g Sticks – SPF 50+
50g Tube (Clear and Bronze versions)
- Zinc Oxide 220mg/g.
- Contains Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid.
12g Stick (White and Bronze versions)
- Zinc Oxide 250mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor 40mg/g, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 50mg/g
- Preservative Free
Australian made and owned. Not tested on animals.