Maxiblock Outbacker Sunscreen
Maxiblock Outbacker is the perfect solution for when you need protection from the sun and insects. This formulation combines sunscreens and insect repellants into one pleasant formulation.
- Combines effective sunscreens with a proven combination of insect repellents, offering protection from annoying insects, such as flies and mosquitoes.
- Offers SPF 30+ protection with 2hrs water resistance.
- Designed and made in Australian for our harsh conditions
- Apply liberally onto clean, dry skin and rub evenly at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
- Avoid intensive midday sun or prolonged sun exposure. Keep young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and sufficient Maxiblock sunscreen for all unprotected areas.
- Warning: For external use only. Keep out of eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs). Do not use on broken, damaged, or diseased skin. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear. Avoid contact with eyes. If an irritation or rash develops, discontinue use. For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin prior to use.
- Precaution: This product may be dangerous, particularly to children, if you use large amounts on the skin, clothes or bedding or on large areas of the body especially if you keep using it for a long period of time. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or fabrics.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. For sensitive skins, test product for any irritation on a small area of skin.
- Not to be used for any purpose, or in any manner contrary to this label unless authorised. Keep out of reach of children complies with AS/NZS 2604:1998 I APVMA approval no: 59863/106330.
- First aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the poisons information centre, phone Australia 1311 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766.
- 100mL Tube
- 1Ltr Pump Pack
100mL and 1Ltr Pump pack
Active constituents (sunscreen): Octyl Methoxycinnamate 75mg/g, Titanium Dioxide 25mg/g.
Active constituents (insect repellents): 40mg/g Diethyl Toluamide, 20mg/g Octylbicycloheptenedicarboximide, 15mg/g D1-N-Propyl Isocinchomeronate.
Contains: Hydroxybenzoates, Diazolidinyl Urea.
Australian made and owned. Not tested on animals.