Very High Protection
Maxiblock Kinder Sunscreen
Maxiblock Kinder is the perfect sunscreen for the younger members of the family and for sensitive skin.
Very High Protection sunscreen formulated with 44% less UV filters compared to Maxiblock Essential.
Free from fragrance, alcohol, mineral oil, paraben, phenoxyethanol or benzyl alcohol.
- High efficacy formulation delivering Very High Protection with 44% less UV filters compared to Maxiblock Essential
- Contains 4% avobenzone (UVA filter)
- Featuring dry touch technology for a light natural skin feel
- Suitable for sensitive and delicate skin, dermatologically tested
- Developed and manufactured in Australia.
- Use at least 35ml per adult application: 5ml (a teaspoon) to the face (including ears and neck), each limb, the back, and the front of the body.
- Children: Dosage will vary depending on the size of the child.
- Apply liberally onto clean, dry skin and rub evenly at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
- Avoid intensive midday sun or prolonged sun exposure. Keep young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and sufficient Maxiblock sunscreen for all unprotected areas.
- Caution For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or fabrics.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. For sensitive skins, test product for any irritation on a small area of skin.
- 100mL Tube
Active constituents (sunscreen): Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) 40mg/g, Octocrylene 40mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 40mg/g, Ethylhexyl Triazone 30mg/g.